The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ passes today’s strict EPA emissions without the use of a catalytic combustor, which means less maintenance for the homeowner. This Answer is an excellent heat source for individual rooms or small homes. Its sleek door design offers a huge viewing area and the 1.5 cubic foot firebox holds up to 18-inch logs. The Answer NexGen-Fyre™ offers advanced features like a five-sided convection chamber to evenly distribute warm air, and a single air control for easy regulation of burns and heat output.
The Answer features our revolutionary GreenStartTM option for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Heating Capacity*: Up to 1,200 square feet
- Emissions: 2.0 Grams Per Hour
- EPA Tested BTUs: 12,129 to 59,527 BTUs
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Overall Efficiency:** Up to 72.4%
- Glass Viewing Area: 135 sq. in (15-1/4” W x 9-1/4” H)
- Firebox Size: 1.5 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 18”
- Weight: 285 Pounds
- Construction: 5/16” to 3/16” Steel Plate